corner corner The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie

The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie
by Muriel Spark | Literature & Fiction
Registered by fleurdelys of Belfast, Co. Antrim United Kingdom on 3/26/2013

status (set by AnonymousFinder): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by fleurdelys from Belfast, Co. Antrim United Kingdom on Tuesday, March 26, 2013

A curious little coming of age story, revealing manipulation, betrayal and love.

Journal Entry 2 by fleurdelys at Belfast, Co. Antrim United Kingdom on Sunday, May 26, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (5/30/2013 UTC) at Belfast, Co. Antrim United Kingdom

Added to Pam99's new year book box.

Journal Entry 3 by wingKaleLewinwing at Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Thursday, April 09, 2015

Recieved in a book box a little while ago.
Managed to get to the end but not really my kind a book.

Journal Entry 4 by wingKaleLewinwing at Bookcrossing Convention 2015 in Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Thursday, April 09, 2015

Released 2 yrs ago (4/10/2015 UTC) at Bookcrossing Convention 2015 in Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom

Taking to the convention where it will be released in the book buffet

Journal Entry 5 by wingeponine38wing at Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Friday, April 10, 2015

Picked up from the book buffet I'm heading to Edinburgh after the convention and hope to read it before then so I can release it there.

Journal Entry 6 by wingeponine38wing at Winchester, Massachusetts USA on Monday, April 20, 2015

Not sure what to say about this. It was amusing in parts, but never really came together for me. It could be partly because I could only read a few pages at a time due to my sightseeing schedule :-). Anyway, I am old enough to remember when the movie came out, but don't think I saw it. I am curious now and, when I return home, will see if my library has it.

Journal Entry 7 by wingeponine38wing at St Giles Cathedral in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Monday, April 20, 2015

Released 2 yrs ago (4/20/2015 UTC) at St Giles Cathedral in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

Near the cathedral. Hope the finder enjoys it!

DEAR FINDER,

Welcome to BookCrossing!

I hope you enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 8 by Eline-2 at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Wednesday, May 06, 2015

I was happy to find this book near the Cathedral in Edinburgh because this is the first book I catch !
It was during my school trip, we stayed just a few days in Edinburgh, so the book traveled with me and is now in the east of France ! :)

Maybe I'll be a bit long to read it, but it can be a good thing to improve my english.
I'm thinking of where I'll release it... Paris ? Malta ? Rome ? Venice ? I'll think about it...

Journal Entry 9 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Besançon, Franche-Comté France on Sunday, November 22, 2015

This is still Eline-2 but I forgot my password so here I am as an anonym person !

I've finally didn't read the book because I lost it somewhere in my bedroom (shame on me)...
But I released it a week ago at Paris, on a chair at the train station "Gare de Lyon".
I hope somebody will take it...