corner corner Trieste

Trieste
by Dasa Drndic | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingVekikiwing of London, Greater London United Kingdom on 3/17/2013

status (set by imjoey): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingVekikiwing from London, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, April 07, 2013

this has been on our shared bookshelf at work for a few months, a handful of people have read it but not in a while so I thought it was time to re-release

Journal Entry 2 by wingVekikiwing at British Library in King's Cross, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, June 24, 2013

Released 3 yrs ago (6/25/2013 UTC) at British Library in King's Cross, Greater London United Kingdom

I'm gonna leave this in the courtyard in front of the library

If you found this book, welcome to Bookcrossing! I hope you enjoy it. Please feel free to keep the book, or pass it on once you've read it - it'd be great if you could let us know that you've got it, and what you plan to do with it (you can remain anonymous if you wish, or sign up for free and become a part of our lovely bookcrossing community). Thanks!

Journal Entry 3 by imjoey at London, Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, June 25, 2013

I picked this up at The British Library at around 2.30 today! My friend was dubious about me picking it up but I'm glad I did. I look forward to reading it. I hope to leave it in Switzerland when I go there at the end of the summer!