corner corner Waiter Rant: Thanks for the Tip--Confessions of a Cynical Waiter

Waiter Rant: Thanks for the Tip--Confessions of a Cynical Waiter
by Steve Dublanica | Nonfiction
Registered by wingghirwing of Honolulu, Hawaii USA on 3/17/2013

status (set by AnonymousFinder): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingghirwing from Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Sunday, March 17, 2013

Front-of-house tell-all.

Journal Entry 2 by wingghirwing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Monday, April 08, 2013

Reserved for Hawaii BAMF.

Journal Entry 3 by wingghirwing at Hawaii Book & Music Festival in Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Saturday, May 18, 2013

Released 5 yrs ago (5/18/2013 UTC) at Hawaii Book & Music Festival in Honolulu, Hawaii USA

May be at Sky Gate or at the BOH Swap Tent.

This book is registered at BookCrossing.com to track its journey through this world. You can make a journal entry (anonymously, if you like) to say you found it, then read it and/or pass it on for someone else to enjoy. Thank you!

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Saturday, May 25, 2013

I picked up this book at the Hawaii Book and Music Festival and could not put it down! Fast-paced, witty, and anyone (waiter or otherwise) will be able to relate to the observations made by the author. A great summer beach book! I'll be passing it on to my mom now.

Journal Entry 5 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Mililani, Hawaii USA on Saturday, June 22, 2013

A funny book that made me wonder what type of a customer I am perceived to be. I had better watch what I say when dining out!