corner corner Hotel World

Hotel World
by Ali Smith | Women's Fiction
Registered by elstaplador of Cambridge, Cambridgeshire United Kingdom on 3/16/2013

status (set by keeta1): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by elstaplador from Cambridge, Cambridgeshire United Kingdom on Saturday, March 16, 2013

Dear reader, dear finder - thank you for coming here to see where this book has been so far. I hope you enjoy it! Do feel free to leave a journal entry below saying where you found this book, what you thought of it, and what you intend to do with it.

[from Oxfam, Guildford]

Journal Entry 2 by elstaplador at International Bookring, International Bookring -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, April 12, 2014

Released 3 yrs ago (4/12/2014 UTC) at International Bookring, International Bookring -- Controlled Releases

Chosen by Merolia in the International Book Xerpting. Hope you enjoy this!

Journal Entry 3 by Merolia at Halandri, Attica Greece on Friday, May 09, 2014

Received with thanks, looking forward to this one. Best wishes and greetings from Greece, elstaplador!

Journal Entry 4 by Merolia at Halandri, Attica Greece on Thursday, September 22, 2016

Released 1 yr ago (9/19/2016 UTC) at Halandri, Attica Greece

An unusual read, at least for me. Kind of experimental, original, emotional. However, if there is one word that mostly comes to my mind with Ali Smith's writing, that is intelligent. Her weaving of words and word play is fascinating. At the same time, the writing can feel slow and it was easy for me to lose focus. Overall, a very interesting experience, though demanding - there were definitely things I missed.

Now traveling as birthday present to another bookcrosser across the seas. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 5 by wingkeeta1wing at Howick, Auckland Province New Zealand on Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Thank you Merolia for sending me this book and extending my birthday a little further :)
May just go and see if I can find some cake to go with it!

Journal Entry 6 by wingkeeta1wing at Howick, Auckland Province New Zealand on Tuesday, April 18, 2017

I enjoyed this book on the whole. There was just the chapter about the sister, which I didn't really like and which was quite hard to read.

Journal Entry 7 by wingkeeta1wing at Howick Post Office in Howick, Auckland Province New Zealand on Saturday, April 22, 2017

Released 6 mos ago (4/21/2017 UTC) at Howick Post Office in Howick, Auckland Province New Zealand

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Thank you for picking up this book. Please make a journal entry on the BookCrossing site (www.bookcrossing.com) to let me know that this book has found a good home with you. You may choose to remain anonymous, or to join (its free). If you join, please consider indicating that you were referred by keeta1. It’s all free, spam-free and confidential (you’re known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address).
I hope you enjoy the book. Happy reading!

Released for International Bookcrossing Day, the NJABBIC Challenge 2017 - Week 15 and the KTM 2017 Challenge.