corner corner The Wind in the Willows

The Wind in the Willows
by Kenneth Grahame | Children's Books
Registered by NowINkA of Płock, Mazowieckie Poland on 3/15/2013

status (set by NowINkA): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by NowINkA from Płock, Mazowieckie Poland on Friday, March 15, 2013

My brother used to have a copy of this book when we were kids. But back then we were more interested in artwork (as it was an illustrated version) than the story itself. It will be nice to catch up with that after all these years...

Journal Entry 2 by NowINkA at Płock, Mazowieckie Poland on Thursday, August 08, 2013

Seems as if the Mole, the Rat and the rest could easily be befriended by the team from the Hundred Acre Wood. A delightful read :)

Journal Entry 3 by NowINkA at Harbour in Split, Split-Dalmatia Croatia on Thursday, August 15, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (8/16/2013 UTC) at Harbour in Split, Split-Dalmatia Croatia

The book is travelling to Split, Croatia with my brother and his wife. I reckon that they will release it when they have time and opportunity, hence the exact time and location (harbour) given in release notes may vary (ETA: Eventually, the book was released on August the 19th).

This is Team Poland's entry in the BookCrossing Games - event: Long Jump /The book that ends the summer the furthest from its start point wins/.

According to FreeMapTools.com the distance between Płock, Poland and Split, Croatia is 1033.000 km (as the crow flies).

*****
Congratulations! If you read this, then you have probably found one of my released books. It is yours now and you can do with it as you please (keep it, read it or/and pass it on). Would be nice though if you left a journal entry here (either anonymously or as a new BC member - it's really up to you). Many thanks!