corner corner 74 Seaside Avenue (Cedar Cove 7)

74 Seaside Avenue (Cedar Cove 7)
by Debbie Macomber | Literature & Fiction
Registered by foxy737 of Westgate, Kent United Kingdom on 3/12/2013

status (set by jax987654321): available

Journal Entry 1 by foxy737 from Westgate, Kent United Kingdom on Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Book synopsis
Dear Reader, I'm living a life I couldn't even have" dreamed" of a few years ago. I'm married to Bobby Polgar now (you know, the famous chess champion who just happens to be the man I love ). And we've got this beautiful house with a view of Puget Sound.

Lately something's been worrying Bobby, though. When I asked, he said he was 'protecting his queen' and I got the oddest feeling he wasn't talking about chess but about "me." He wouldn't say anything else.

Do you remember Get Nailed, the beauty salon in Cedar Cove? I still work there. I'll tell you about my friend Rachel, who's got two men interested in her (count 'em, "two"). And I'll let you in on what I've heard about Linnette McAfee, who left town when her love life fell apart. ("That" kind of trouble I know all about.) Come in soon for a manicure and a chat, okay?

Teri ( Miller) Polgar

Journal Entry 2 by foxy737 at by hand, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases on Monday, May 06, 2013

Released 5 yrs ago (5/6/2013 UTC) at by hand, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

Given to sis in law as have on Kindle now

Journal Entry 3 by Charlotte1924 at Herne Bay, Kent United Kingdom on Monday, May 06, 2013

caught from sis added to TBR's

Journal Entry 4 by Charlotte1924 at Herne Bay, Kent United Kingdom on Sunday, April 22, 2018

Released 1 mo ago (4/21/2018 UTC) at Herne Bay, Kent United Kingdom

given to aunt to read or release

Journal Entry 5 by wingjax987654321wing at Ealing, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, April 23, 2018

Given to me by my niece to read or release. I've already read this one, so I will release it next time I go to a book crossing meetup