corner corner Wild Weather: Floods! (Hello Reader! Science: Level 4)

Cuddle and Read

Wild Weather: Floods! (Hello Reader! Science: Level 4)
by Lorraine Jean Hopping | Children's Books
Registered by tomato68 of Downey, California USA on 3/11/2013

status (set by AnonymousFinder): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by tomato68 from Downey, California USA on Sunday, March 24, 2013

My six year old son liked this book. He enjoyed learning about floods.

Journal Entry 2 by tomato68 at Downey, California USA on Monday, April 01, 2013

Released 5 yrs ago (4/1/2013 UTC) at Downey, California USA

Sent as an RABCK to hyphen8 for the Hawaii Book & Music Festival

Journal Entry 3 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Saturday, April 13, 2013

This book traveled from California so it could be shared at our book festival in May - thank you very much!

(Larger photo here.)

Journal Entry 4 by winghyphen8wing at Hawaii Book & Music Festival in Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Saturday, April 13, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (5/18/2013 UTC) at Hawaii Book & Music Festival in Honolulu, Hawaii USA

To be released at our third annual pop-up Skygate OBCZ during the 2013 Hawaii Book and Music Festival.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I'm so glad you've found this book!

Won't you please make a journal entry to let the book's previous readers know that it's safely in your hands? How did you find it? What did you think of it? What are you going to do with it next?

BookCrossing: making the whole world a library!

Journal Entry 5 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Ewa Beach, Hawaii USA on Tuesday, May 28, 2013

I read this book to my seven year old nephew. He really enjoyed it. Lots of interesting facts! We will take the book to his local elementary school to pass it on to other kids. We found the book at the hawaii book and music festival.