corner corner Happy Families (Baby's First Board Books)

Happy Families (Baby's First Board Books)
by Beatrix Potter | Children's Books
Registered by wingpam99wing of Ochiltree, Scotland United Kingdom on 3/9/2013

status (set by foxy737): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingpam99wing from Ochiltree, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, March 09, 2013

bought to send to another bookcrosser for UK wishlist tag - hope your wee ones like it! My Mum's family live in the Lake District so I was brought up on Beatrix Potter - this seems to be a book for children who are still a little bit young for the actual stories (I remember being quite frightened of Mr McGregor in Peter Rabbit, so it may be a good idea!)

Journal Entry 2 by foxy737 at Westgate, Kent United Kingdom on Thursday, March 14, 2013

Arrived this morning and daughter was amazed how putting the numbers into the computer found the book she was holding - a future bookcrosser in the making ;)
Lovely book we are fans of Beatrix Potter having been to the area she lived ourselves prior to having the children hope one day to take the children to the museum to see all the characters as 3d models
Thanks again
Sarah

Journal Entry 3 by foxy737 at Piggybank Nursery in Westgate, Kent United Kingdom on Wednesday, June 05, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (6/5/2013 UTC) at Piggybank Nursery in Westgate, Kent United Kingdom

Setting free now we have a complete collection of Beatrix potter stories to replace this being wild released as thinnest book challenge in Vekiki's Olympic challenges at just 10 pages (javelin)

Happy hunting if already bookcrossing member but if this is all new to you please read paragraph below for more info

Thank you for picking up this book and logging on to the website, I hope you enjoy reading it, please make a journal entry so that I know this book has been found and what you have decided to do with the book next. If you decide to join BookCrossing (it’s free and your e-mail address is never given out) please say foxy737 referred you. Happy BookCrossing!