corner corner The Bat: A Harry Hole thriller (Harry Hole 1)

The Bat: A Harry Hole thriller (Harry Hole 1)
by Jo Nesbo | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by retromonkey of Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom on 3/3/2013

status (set by chelseagirl): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by retromonkey from Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom on Sunday, March 03, 2013

Hello and welcome to Bookcrossing!

Thanks for picking up this book. Treat it nicely, enjoy reading it and let everyone know what you thought of it here; you can be anonymous if you like or you might want to join Bookcrossing, if you do you can follow the book's onward journey. Then, pass it on when the time is right.If you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me retromonkey, as your referring member.

Journal Entry 2 by retromonkey at Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom on Sunday, March 03, 2013

This is the first in the Harry Hole thriller series. Not as addictive as Stieg Larsson, but I will definitely carry on reading the series.

Journal Entry 3 by retromonkey at Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom on Sunday, March 03, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (3/3/2013 UTC) at Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom

Passing to Beqi to read.

Journal Entry 4 by Beqi at Daventry, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Sunday, March 03, 2013

Thanks so much for passing this to me, dearest Retromonkey! Do I return it to you after I've read this, or just release in the usual way? Hope to get to it soon :) x

Journal Entry 5 by Beqi at Towcester Mill Brewery OBCZ in Towcester, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Saturday, July 15, 2017

Released 4 mos ago (7/16/2017 UTC) at Towcester Mill Brewery OBCZ in Towcester, Northamptonshire United Kingdom

Taking a few books along to the meet-up at Towcester Mill Brewery on Sunday 16th July 2017. Meet starts at 1pm and all are welcome!

Journal Entry 6 by chelseagirl at Towcester, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Caught this at the recent meet at the Towcester Mill Brewery. Lovely to see everyone!