corner corner Find Me (A Mallory Novel)

Find Me (A Mallory Novel)
by Carol O'Connell | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingwhiteraven13wing of Quartzsite, Arizona USA on 3/2/2013

status (set by goldenwattle): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingwhiteraven13wing from Quartzsite, Arizona USA on Saturday, March 02, 2013

Loved this book so much that I'm reading it a second time on the way to the UK. I hope to pass it on to Discoverylover and thence to Skyring. Both will understand why the minute they start reading.

Journal Entry 2 by wingwhiteraven13wing at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, March 21, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (3/18/2013 UTC) at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

Passed on to Discoverylover, in hopes that she, then Skyring, will read this one and enjoy it.

Journal Entry 3 by wingdiscoveryloverwing at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Given to me by Whiteraven13 when she was staying with me. Currently reading and enjoying! Thanks very much for passing it on!!

Journal Entry 4 by wingdiscoveryloverwing at Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Friday, April 12, 2013

Finally finished this a couple of nights ago! I enjoyed it, the ending was very satisfying, and although I haven't read any others in the series, I didn't feel like that detracted from my enjoyment of the novel. It took me a while to figure out who everyone was, and the in-fighting did drive me a bit nuts, but I'm glad I finished it!

Journal Entry 5 by wingdiscoveryloverwing at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Friday, April 12, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (4/12/2013 UTC) at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

Passed on to Skyring.

Journal Entry 6 by skyring at Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Sunday, April 14, 2013

Oh boy! A Route 66 book! Looks like fun!

Journal Entry 7 by skyring at Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Wednesday, July 03, 2013

An odd book. Part of a series where the reader probably gets a lot more value if they have read the preceding books in the series.

OK, it's about Route 66, and I love that. Many of the settings along the old road sparked fond memories, especially of driving along with a sparkling companion. Tzurriz, Discoverylover, FutureCat - they've all shared spins along the old road with me. Happy days!

But the plot itself, well, unbelievable springs to mind. This is sheer fantasy. It's a parody of a police procedural.

I can't say I loved this book. Not as a story. It was just too odd.

But I love the two BookCrossers who had read this book before me, knowing my love of Route 66. Thank you both!

Journal Entry 8 by winggoldenwattlewing at Mount Stromlo, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Saturday, July 27, 2013

I picked this book up at the Bookcrossing get-together today at Scope Café, Mt Stromlo Observatory, ACT. What a great title for a BC book, or a book left in a Geocache, which is where I am considering leaving it, and why I picked it up. Thank you.

Journal Entry 9 by winggoldenwattlewing at Fred Piper Memorial Lookout in Brown Mountain, New South Wales Australia on Monday, August 05, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (8/4/2013 UTC) at Fred Piper Memorial Lookout in Brown Mountain, New South Wales Australia

Left at the Fred Piper Memorial Lookout, Brown Mountain, NSW.

FIND ME!

If you take this book the previous readers would really appreciate if you could please log your find. That way we can all follow the book's journey. Bookcrossing is spam free and your details are private, or you can log the find anonymously. Thank you and enjoy the read.

Brown Mountain Road
Brown Mountain road

To the finder, enjoy, and I hope you will write a journal entry so that previous readers will know that this book has been found (even anonymously). It is always a joy to find where it has gone. Once you've read this book, pass it on to a friend, or set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find as you did.
You can remain anonymous but if you are interested in joining please consider using - Goldenwattle as your referrer.
When you pass this book along, please make a release note to let others know where you left it. Thank you.

More information on BookCrossing