corner corner Good Omens

Good Omens
by Neil Gaiman, Terry Pratchett | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by winggreenbadgerwing of St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on 2/23/2013

status (set by Billbooks): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by winggreenbadgerwing from St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Saturday, February 23, 2013

Registered because it's one of my favourite books ever.

Due to an unfortunate mix up at the hospital, the Spawn of Satan is accidentally swapped for another baby. The young Antichrist grows up as a normal child, getting up to mischief with his gang of friends. Meanwhile an alliance is formed between the Demon Crowley and the Angel Aziraphale. And according to the Nice and Accurate Prophecies of Agnes Nutter, as read by her many-times-great granddaughter, the world is about to end. This must be one of the funniest books ever.

Journal Entry 2 by winggreenbadgerwing at Kings Langley, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, April 03, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (4/3/2013 UTC) at Kings Langley, Hertfordshire United Kingdom

Sent to book-a-neer as my RABCK for March. Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by book-a-neer at Melbourne, Victoria Australia on Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Another Neil Gaiman. Yey! I so enjoyed his other book that I'm really looking forward to this. Thank you greenbadger.

Journal Entry 4 by book-a-neer at Mr. Percival in Malvern East, Victoria Australia on Friday, July 04, 2014

Released 3 yrs ago (7/4/2014 UTC) at Mr. Percival in Malvern East, Victoria Australia

If you have found this book please know that it is a travelling book. It is not lost. You see, we at bookcrossing, love our books so much that we like to share it with the world. Read it if you think it's interesting enough and/or pass it on to someone who might enjoy it as well.

Journal Entry 5 by Billbooks at Malvern East, Victoria Australia on Friday, July 04, 2014

Another Pratchett book with the added bonus of Gaiman YEAH!!