corner corner Dave Barry Talks Back

Dave Barry Talks Back
by Dave Barry | Audiobooks
Registered by Gullinaarr of Loveland, Colorado USA on 2/21/2013

status (set by dallin): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by Gullinaarr from Loveland, Colorado USA on Thursday, February 21, 2013

"When Dave Barry writes funny, you write back. And when you write funny, Dave Barry talks back!"

Journal Entry 2 by jrtgrrl at Fort St. John, British Columbia Canada on Wednesday, March 13, 2013

This book made it to my mail box. It looks like a great break from the serious reading I keep doing. Thanks!

Journal Entry 3 by jrtgrrl at Fort St. John, British Columbia Canada on Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Released 8 mos ago (1/24/2017 UTC) at Fort St. John, British Columbia Canada

Off on a RABCK journey!

You have found a very special book! It is a travelling book, out to meet new faces around the world.

Please leave a short entry to let me know where it is on its journey. You do not need to register for the site, just take a look for the anonymous option.
When you are finished with the book, set it free back into the world, maybe you will want to send some other books along with it.

Thank-you and enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 4 by wingfraculawing at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Wednesday, February 08, 2017

Thank you for the amazing RABCK! This book, along with 3 other traveling books and an assortment of terrific goodies, arrived today.

"Dave Barry Talks Back" will be added to my TBR. Once it makes its way to the top and is read, it will be shared with the Calgary BookCrossing community.

Happy BookCrossing, my friend.

Journal Entry 5 by wingfraculawing at -- Somewhere in Lethbridge, Alberta Canada on Saturday, September 23, 2017

Released 3 wks ago (9/23/2017 UTC) at -- Somewhere in Lethbridge, Alberta Canada

Released at the 2017 Lethbridge Word on the Street Festival

Hello and congratulations!

You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of book lovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large.

If you have not already done so, please make a journal entry so we know this book has found a new home. You don't need to join BookCrossing and you can remain completely anonymous. However, we encourage you to join so that you can follow this book's future travels. It's fun and free, and your personal information will never be shared or sold. If you decide to join, consider listing Fracula as referring you.

If it's not your cup of tea, pass it on and consider this as your invitation to the wonderful world of BookCrossing!

Enjoy. Good Book Karma to You!

Journal Entry 6 by dallin at Lethbridge, Alberta Canada on Sunday, September 24, 2017

Found at the Word on the Street festival outside Lethbridge Public Library.