corner corner The Changeover

The Changeover
by Margaret Mahy | Teens
Registered by winggreenbadgerwing of St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on 2/16/2013

status (set by greenbadger): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by winggreenbadgerwing from St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Saturday, February 16, 2013

Registered because it's one of my favourite books ever.

When Laura Chant's little brother Jacko gets ill after a strange man puts a stamp on his hand, Laura turns for help to Sorensen Carlisle, an older boy at her school who is also a witch.

I hope this copy finds other readers who love this story as much as I do.

Journal Entry 2 by winggreenbadgerwing at Drake's Drive in St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (3/27/2013 UTC) at Drake's Drive in St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom

Left outside a school on Drakes Drive.

To the finder, enjoy, and I hope you will write a journal entry so that previous readers will know that this book has been found (even anonymously). It is always a joy to find where it has gone. Once you've read this book, pass it on to a friend, or set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find as you did.
You can remain anonymous but if you are interested in joining (free with no strings) please consider using greenbadger as your referrer.
When you pass this book along, please make a release note to let others know where you left it. Thank you.