corner corner A Lion in the Meadow

A Lion in the Meadow
by Margaret Mahy | Children's Books
Registered by winggreenbadgerwing of St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on 2/16/2013

status (set by 1Renai): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by winggreenbadgerwing from St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Saturday, February 16, 2013

Registered as it's one of my favourite books ever.

The little boy tells his mother he can't go out to play in the meadow because there is a lion there. The mother replies 'nonsense, little boy'. The consequences of the mother not paying attention are dramatic!

I absolutely loved this as a child. I hope a new generation of children will love it too.

Journal Entry 2 by winggreenbadgerwing at Kings Langley, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Monday, February 18, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (2/18/2013 UTC) at Kings Langley, Hertfordshire United Kingdom

Sent to LightlyBentHalo to set up a classroom BC zone. I hope the kids love the books! :)

Journal Entry 3 by 1Renai at Gladstone, Queensland Australia on Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Very excited about these new additions to my class BC zone! I'm sure my kids are going to love them :) Thank you for your donation, greenbadger.