corner corner Lullabies for Little Criminals

Lullabies for Little Criminals
by Heather O'Neill | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingmarmee463wing of Templestowe, Victoria Australia on 2/13/2013

status (set by Tigerbooks): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingmarmee463wing from Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Wednesday, February 13, 2013

This is an excellent first novel. Even though it is a work of fiction I found it very plausible and a compelling read. I put this down to not only Heather's writing style but also the fact that Heather has grown up in Montreal and has obviously observed many of the experiences she has written about. The story really had an impact on me, for example I was soooo relieved when Baby was finally able to escape Alphonse's clutches, just loved that bit! Well worth reading.

Journal Entry 2 by wingmarmee463wing at Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Friday, July 05, 2013

Released 5 yrs ago (7/6/2013 UTC) at Templestowe, Victoria Australia

Into the post bag that will find its way to Billbooks next week.

To the finder of this book -
Please let me know it is safe hands by journalling that you have caught it, you are under no obligation to read it and Bookcrossing is completely anonymous.

Journal Entry 3 by wingBillbookswing at Malvern East, Victoria Australia on Monday, September 23, 2013

From the bookbox the notorious Jo had sent to me a while back

Journal Entry 4 by wingBillbookswing at Malvern East, Victoria Australia on Friday, January 31, 2014

Enjoyable but had some faults. The writing was a little disjointed and sometimes I thought the plot wandered especially in the mid section of the book. It is easy to see with the right circumstances a child can easily be seduced into the not so nice parts of society. Will send this on its way shortly.

Journal Entry 5 by wingBillbookswing at Chadstone Shopping Centre in Chadstone, Victoria Australia on Monday, February 03, 2014

Released 4 yrs ago (2/3/2014 UTC) at Chadstone Shopping Centre in Chadstone, Victoria Australia

Find me near the Coles Supermarket or Cafe Sapore

Journal Entry 6 by Tigerbooks at Chadstone, Victoria Australia on Wednesday, March 05, 2014

I found the book a bit depressing. Baby was such a likeable character, I really wanted her to be safe.

Journal Entry 7 by Tigerbooks at The Glen Shopping Centre in Glen Waverley, Victoria Australia on Friday, August 01, 2014

Released 4 yrs ago (8/1/2014 UTC) at The Glen Shopping Centre in Glen Waverley, Victoria Australia

Moving tale about a dis functional family