corner corner One for the Money (Stephanie Plum 01)

One for the Money (Stephanie Plum 01)
by Janet Evanovich | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingPlum-crazywing of Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 2/2/2013

status (set by AnonymousFinder): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, February 02, 2013

Introducing Stephanie Plum -possibly the worlds worst bounty hunter!!

Stephanie's down on her luck. She's lost her job, her car's about to be repossessed & her apartment is fast becoming furniture free! But Cousin Vinnie, a low-life who run's a bail-bond company, offers her $10,000 if she can bring vice-cop turned outlaw Joe Morelli....

This is the first book in the Stephanie Plum series in which Stephanie becomes a bounty hunter. It introduces all the regular characters; on/off boyfriend Morelli, the mysterious Ranger & eccentric Grandma Mazur. Stephanie also meets Lulu, who later becomes such a "help" bounty hunting.

It's great crime fiction, as well as being one of the funniest & most enjoyable series of books I've read....& also the reason why my BC name is Plum-crazy!

Journal Entry 2 by wingPlum-crazywing at Town Hall in Wigtown, Scotland United Kingdom on Monday, April 29, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (4/29/2013 UTC) at Town Hall in Wigtown, Scotland United Kingdom

Left on a table near stairs

Released as part of the 2013 MOVIE BOOKS RELEASE CHALLENGE (#3)

Read and Release at BookCrossing.com...

Congratulations - You've found a free book !

Enjoy your book!

(If you decide to join Bookcrossing, please consider putting me, Plum-crazy, as your referring member - thanks!)

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire United Kingdom on Sunday, September 18, 2016

Bought off ebay to take on holiday. Read sitting by the pool and on the beach in karon beach , phuket thailand at the hotel centara karon resort where as of now 17 september 2016 it sits in the free library of books left by holidaymakers where i have left it
Good read and many follow on books in the series enjoy!!!!!