corner corner My Soul Is Rested: Movement Days in the Deep South Remembered

My Soul Is Rested: Movement Days in the Deep South Remembered
by Howell Raines | Biographies & Memoirs
Registered by wingquietorchidwing of Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on Tuesday, January 22, 2013

status (set by quietorchid): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingquietorchidwing from Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Oral history of the Civil Rights Movement. Registered in honor of Martin Luther King Day.

Journal Entry 2 by wingquietorchidwing at Kowalski's Market on Grand Avenue in Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Released 1 yr ago (1/22/2013 UTC) at Kowalski's Market on Grand Avenue in Saint Paul, Minnesota USA

Left by the exit.

Welcome to Bookcrossing, where Books roam freely! I hope you enjoy the book, and leave a journal entry so I can see where the book ended up. You can remain anonymous if you'd like, or join and follow the book's travels throughout the world! If you join, please mention me, quietorchid, or any other journaller as the referring member. The site is free, secure, and non-spamming. Take a look around, and then go read!