corner corner Oolong Dead

Oolong Dead
by Laura Childs | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingbookstogivewing of Springville, Tennessee USA on 1/20/2013

status (set by Appelsiini): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingbookstogivewing from Springville, Tennessee USA on Sunday, January 20, 2013

Shipping from BWB for the Tag Game, Enjoy!

Journal Entry 2 by wingbookstogivewing at Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Sunday, January 20, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (1/20/2013 UTC) at Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland

Shipping from BWB for the Tag Game, Enjoy!

To the finder of this book:

Welcome to BookCrossing, a unique community of book lovers, who are sharing their libraries with the world. This book is now yours to read, enjoy, keep or pass on to another reader.

The BookCrossing ID, which you entered in the "Enter a BCID" box on the website, is unique to this copy of this book. We would be delighted if you would make a journal entry to say you have found the book. It is fun for other readers of this book to see where the book has traveled-sometimes around the world!

BookCrossing is free to join, completely confidential, and you may remain anonymous (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address) and a great deal of fun. If you choose to join please consider using me BOOKSTOGIVE as your referring member.

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnnimanniwing at Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Sunday, February 17, 2013

The books - all four of them - arrived. Thank you so so much! I feel spoiled :)

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnnimanniwing at Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Sunday, September 15, 2013

Another enjoyable cozy mystery by Laura Childs. I'm still very much enjoying this series :)

Reserved for kirjakko as part of the wishlist tag game.

Journal Entry 5 by kirjakko at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Sunday, September 29, 2013

Thanks for tagging me with this book, Annimanni. Gradually I'm getting towards the end of this serie, although I haven't read these in any particular order and it doesn't seem to have mattered.

Edit: In the pic is not this book, but two tea-cases from Berlin.

Journal Entry 6 by kirjakko at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Friday, December 06, 2013

Happy Finnish Independence Day!
Finally I had time to finish this. It's been a hectic week at work and I've more or less dozed off every evening when reading this. Not the book's fault by any means and I loved the big font.
I did have my suspicions high, so the end result wasn't that big a surprise although I hadn't figured out all the nyances. Still an enjoyable read. And I loved William Gladstone's tea poem:
When the world is all at odds
And the mind is all at sea,
Then cease the useless tedium
And brew a cup of tea.
There is magic in its fragrance,
There is solace in its taste;
And the laden moments vanish
Somehow into space.
And the world becomes a lovely thing!
There's beauty as you'll see;
All because you briefly stopped
To brew a cup of tea.

(Edit: Reserved for Annelis)

Journal Entry 7 by kirjakko at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Monday, December 09, 2013

I can't believe this! I've spent almost two hours trying to find this book, which by the way happens to be a good-sized book - no luck! I am good at misplacing things, but I've just finished a book called "Increasing Your Memory Power" which says it's all a question of motivation... It's 2 am and I'm highly motivated now, less so in 5,5 hours when I'll have to get up. I just finished this book a few days ago, so it should be still visible, shouldn't it?

Journal Entry 8 by kirjakko at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Spent two more hours last evening trying to find the book. Gave up, but as I was falling asleep I remembered... I had left the book in my car, because I had written the JE at work! Bugger, bugger.

Journal Entry 9 by kirjakko at Kerava, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Released 3 yrs ago (12/11/2013 UTC) at Kerava, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland

Over to Annelis. To be enjoyed with a cup of tea.

Journal Entry 10 by wingAnneliswing at Kerava, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Lol! The book was waiting in the car for being brought to Kerava! Thank you for the book, Kirjakko. Me too love the big font. I think I'll be able to read the book in bed without my eyeglasses. That will be nice!

Journal Entry 11 by wingAnneliswing at Kerava, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Thursday, December 19, 2013

This was again a nice and cozy novel by Laura Childs. I really enjoyed reading it! But it is awful how the persons are eating all kind of delicacies all the time and making the reader hungry. I think I must bake some kind of scones one day - but not for Christmas! I just had a cup of coffee with two cinnamon rolls made by myself so I am quite happy now. I'll drink tea later today.

Journal Entry 12 by wingAnneliswing at Kerava, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Thursday, December 19, 2013

Released 3 yrs ago (12/18/2013 UTC) at Kerava, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland

I had to read the book right away, because a friend has it on her wishlist. I wanted the book to become a Christmas Surprise for her.
If the Postman does what he promised, this RABCK book will reach my friend reader before Christmas.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

This is my # 94 in
"KEEP THEM MOVING 2013" Challenge arranged by Booklady331.

Journal Entry 13 by Chania at Kokkola, Keski-Pohjanmaa / Mellersta Österbotten Finland on Thursday, December 19, 2013

Thank You so much, Annelis! Such a lovely surprise!

Journal Entry 14 by Chania at Kokkola, Keski-Pohjanmaa / Mellersta Österbotten Finland on Monday, February 22, 2016

Entertaining, cozy and nice characters - of course I like this series! Once again, perfect read for the life and mind that has too much going on!

Journal Entry 15 by Chania at Kokkola, Keski-Pohjanmaa / Mellersta Österbotten Finland on Saturday, February 27, 2016

Travelling to Appelsiini!

Journal Entry 16 by Appelsiini at Lempäälä, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Saturday, March 05, 2016

Thank you, Chania!