corner corner Chamomile Mourning (A Tea Shop Mystery)

Chamomile Mourning (A Tea Shop Mystery)
by Laura Childs | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingbookstogivewing of Springville, Tennessee USA on 1/20/2013

status (set by kirjakko): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingbookstogivewing from Springville, Tennessee USA on Sunday, January 20, 2013

Shipping from BWB for the Tag Game, Enjoy!

Journal Entry 2 by wingbookstogivewing at Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Sunday, January 20, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (1/20/2013 UTC) at Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland

Shipping from BWB for the Tag Game, Enjoy!

To the finder of this book:

Welcome to BookCrossing, a unique community of book lovers, who are sharing their libraries with the world. This book is now yours to read, enjoy, keep or pass on to another reader.

The BookCrossing ID, which you entered in the "Enter a BCID" box on the website, is unique to this copy of this book. We would be delighted if you would make a journal entry to say you have found the book. It is fun for other readers of this book to see where the book has traveled-sometimes around the world!

BookCrossing is free to join, completely confidential, and you may remain anonymous (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address) and a great deal of fun. If you choose to join please consider using me BOOKSTOGIVE as your referring member.

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnnimanniwing at Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Sunday, February 17, 2013

The books - all four of them - arrived. Thank you so so much! I feel spoiled :)

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnnimanniwing at Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Friday, May 31, 2013

Very nice! I still enjoy the series although I must admit I was a bit worried at first that this was a copy of an earlier instalment. But then the storyline swept me along. I've had bad experiences with cozy mysteries before and I sincerely hope this series won't deteriorate just yet.

***

Next off to Chania as part of the wishlist tag game. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 5 by Chania at Kokkola, Keski-Pohjanmaa / Mellersta Österbotten Finland on Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Thanks, I look forward reading this, just have to get some of the earlier parts first.

Journal Entry 6 by Chania at Kokkola, Keski-Pohjanmaa / Mellersta Österbotten Finland on Friday, March 07, 2014

Nice one - although 3 Tea Shop Mysteries within a short time might be too much, I must take a break now :) One thing makes me wonder - how on earth Theodosia can go and snoop around so much without police or anyone else getting annoyed? But never mind, these are relaxing books and good entertainment!

Now sending this to Kirjakko, who has this on her wishlist.

Journal Entry 7 by kirjakko at Sipoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Tuesday, March 11, 2014

What a lovely surprise! I'm a bit behind with my Birthday Group readings, so this has to wait. So many books, so little time.
Thanks also for the pretty stamps, I wasn't expecting them.