corner corner Flying Solo

Flying Solo
by Julia Wise | Parenting & Families
Registered by inkognitoh of London, Greater London United Kingdom on 1/20/2013

status (set by inkognitoh): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by inkognitoh from London, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, January 20, 2013

Bought off amazon.co.uk when I was investigating the best way to start my family. This solo mother's adventure in adoption seemed very witty and readable and I hope it turns out to be so. I eventually went down a different route but haven't ruled adoption out.

Journal Entry 2 by inkognitoh at London, Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, April 16, 2013

This was a really short read, written by a single adopter about her experience down the solo patenting road. Not sure what I was expecting but the book really was just a cobbled together collection of anecdotes which lacked a narrative flow.

All good reassuring fodder for those of us about to embark on single parenthood hour it's ourselves.

Journal Entry 3 by inkognitoh at Leeds Station in Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, September 30, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (9/30/2013 UTC) at Leeds Station in Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom

Left on some benches in the station on my way home from meeting up with a group of Bookcrossers from all over the UK and beyond for the 2013 'Unconvention'.