corner corner Gentlemen & Players

Gentlemen & Players
by Joanne Harris | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingPlum-crazywing of Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 1/20/2013

status (set by woodsiegirl): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Book given to me for wild-releasing. Will hang on to for the BCUKCon in Leeds as Harris is a local author.

Journal Entry 2 by wingPlum-crazywing at BCUK Unconvention 2013 in Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, September 14, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (9/14/2013 UTC) at BCUK Unconvention 2013 in Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom

A book by a local author to be released onto the buffet table at the BCUK Unconvention. If it's not picked up by a bookcrosser it will be released into the wild when we undertake our release walk......wherever you found it please let us know it's safe with you :o)

Journal Entry 3 by woodsiegirl at Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, September 28, 2013

Picked up from the book buffet at the Leeds UnConvention. Looking forward to reading it!

Journal Entry 4 by woodsiegirl at Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, September 01, 2014

Great read, very gripping! I thought I'd figured out the plot about half way through but was totally wrong. Kept me guessing until the end! Brilliantly written too, I love Joanne Harris' descriptions.

Journal Entry 5 by woodsiegirl at Huddersfield train station in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, September 01, 2014

Released 3 yrs ago (9/1/2014 UTC) at Huddersfield train station in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire United Kingdom

Left on the Huddersfield train station book swap shelf