corner corner I Scream, You Scream: A Mystery a la Mode

I Scream, You Scream: A Mystery a la Mode
by Wendy Lyn Watson | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by Ossiefry of Aljezur, Faro Portugal on 1/18/2013

status (set by Annelis): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Ossiefry from Aljezur, Faro Portugal on Friday, January 18, 2013

Journal Entry 2 by Ossiefry at Happy Birthday!, Birthday present -- Controlled Releases on Friday, January 18, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (1/18/2013 UTC) at Happy Birthday!, Birthday present -- Controlled Releases

Happy birthday!
Hope you enjoy the books! :)

Journal Entry 3 by 3vie at Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Friday, February 01, 2013

Thankyou so much for this wishlist book. Ive been wanting to read this series for ages ;0)

Journal Entry 4 by 3vie at Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Sunday, January 18, 2015

A fun read, that I devoured in a couple of days :0)

Journal Entry 5 by 3vie at Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Thursday, January 22, 2015

Released 2 yrs ago (1/23/2015 UTC) at Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom

Sending as a rabck to someone in memory or oppem who started the Birthday Group

Journal Entry 6 by wingAnnimanniwing at Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Friday, February 06, 2015

What a nice surprise! Thanks very very much. A fitting tribute to oppem, too.

Journal Entry 7 by wingAnnimanniwing at Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Pure fluff but pretty enjoyable for a standard cozy mystery. Next off to Chania as a wishlist tag game book.

Journal Entry 8 by wingAnnimanniwing at Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Thursday, September 01, 2016

Released 1 yr ago (9/1/2016 UTC) at Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland

On its way soon. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 9 by Chania at Kokkola, Keski-Pohjanmaa / Mellersta Österbotten Finland on Tuesday, September 06, 2016

Thanks, looks entertaining!

Journal Entry 10 by Chania at Kokkola, Keski-Pohjanmaa / Mellersta Österbotten Finland on Saturday, September 24, 2016

Quite entertaining, not the worst of the genre at all :) So I liked this!

Journal Entry 11 by Chania at Kokkola, Keski-Pohjanmaa / Mellersta Österbotten Finland on Wednesday, October 12, 2016

To Niksu next!

Journal Entry 12 by Niksu at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Thanks for the package, Chania!

Journal Entry 13 by Niksu at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Monday, October 31, 2016

I liked it, too! Light, easy, mindless read that took me couple of days to read it. I figured out who the person was and was only waiting what's the motive. Not bad read at all.

Journal Entry 14 by Niksu at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Thursday, November 17, 2016

Released 10 mos ago (11/17/2016 UTC) at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland

I gave this to Annelis today. Enjoy!

Read and Release at BookCrossing.com...

Journal Entry 15 by wingAnneliswing at Kerava, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Thursday, November 17, 2016

And a new cozy detectice story again! I suppose that it is part of a series.
Thank you very much for the book, Niksu! It was so nice to meet you and and your charming son again.