corner corner The Birds of the Air

The Birds of the Air
by Alice Thomas Ellis | Literature & Fiction
Registered by speciallisa of Ilford, Essex United Kingdom on 1/12/2013

status (set by Gealach): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by speciallisa from Ilford, Essex United Kingdom on Sunday, January 13, 2013

xmas read

Journal Entry 2 by speciallisa at Camel & Artichoke - OBCZ in Waterloo, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, January 13, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (1/13/2013 UTC) at Camel & Artichoke - OBCZ in Waterloo, Greater London United Kingdom

read it at xmas and would be a good read over that period as it is about family getting together for xmas dinner xx
look forward to it traveling and your comments xx

Journal Entry 3 by wingrahar109wing at Farnborough, Hampshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, April 10, 2013

From the shelves of the Camel and Artichoke OBCZ. To be taken to the Convention 2013 in Gothenburg.

Journal Entry 4 by wingrahar109wing at Norgeshus (BC Convention 2013) in Göteborg, Västergötland Sweden on Thursday, April 11, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (4/20/2013 UTC) at Norgeshus (BC Convention 2013) in Göteborg, Västergötland Sweden

For the Bookcrossing Annual Convention 2013.
On the book buffet or possibly somewhere in the city.

Hello!
And if you do choose to join, please consider using me, rahar109, as your referring member.
Happy Bookcrossing!

Journal Entry 5 by Gealach at Göteborg, Västergötland Sweden on Friday, April 19, 2013

Picked it up from the table at the convention.

Journal Entry 6 by Gealach at Nacka, Södermanland Sweden on Saturday, April 27, 2013

This wasn't at all what I had expected, so I didn't finish it (read about half of it). It was hard to stay concentrated while reading, for some reason.
There were, however, a few things that made me think about what I would have done if I'd had to translate the book. I'm glad I won't have to solve those problems :-)

Journal Entry 7 by Gealach at Espressohouse Vasagatan15 in Stockholm, Stockholm Sweden on Monday, May 06, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (5/6/2013 UTC) at Espressohouse Vasagatan15 in Stockholm, Stockholm Sweden

I will bring it to the meetup at Espresso House this afternoon. If nobody takes it, I will leave it in the bookshelf.