corner corner Simon's Cat: Feed Me!

Simon's Cat: Feed Me!
by Simon Tofield | Graphic Novels
Registered by inkognitoh of London, Greater London United Kingdom on 1/9/2013

status (set by seagsza): available

Journal Entry 1 by inkognitoh from London, Greater London United Kingdom on Wednesday, January 09, 2013

A lovely Christmas gift and a very quick read/browse. I enjoy Simon's Cat and although it's stating the obvious, I think that Simon Tofield really captures cat essence perfectly.

Journal Entry 2 by inkognitoh at London Palladium in City of Westminster, Greater London United Kingdom on Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (3/13/2013 UTC) at London Palladium in City of Westminster, Greater London United Kingdom

Left in the ladies loos prior to a performance of A Chorus Line during my maternity leave.

Journal Entry 3 by Moominmagic at West End, Greater London United Kingdom on Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Found the book sneaking out for to the toilet in the middle of the show.
What a nice surprise! Have flicked through and love the pictures
Have brought it home to enjoy with my sons and then will release into the wild to continue its journey...

Journal Entry 4 by seagsza at London, Greater London United Kingdom on Wednesday, March 27, 2013

I found this wonderful book on my desk at work. Being a teacher I thought it was a students book and as I was about to take it to lost and found I read the slip on the cover and was super excited to pass the book along.