corner corner Your Shopping List From Outer Space and Other Articles (Nelson advanced English readers)

Journal Entry 1 by feloris from Graz, Steiermark Austria on Sunday, January 06, 2013

Several easy reader articles, now a little dated since the book was published in 1979. A little time travel to the past, to see what they thought would happen in the next few years.

Journal Entry 2 by winglinguistkriswing at Solingen, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Thursday, June 13, 2013

During my recent visit to OBCZ LOGO, I noticed a lot of old acquaintances on the shelves. I took a few of the smallest and lightest ones to have some "ammo" for my next BookCrossing endeavours.

Journal Entry 3 by winglinguistkriswing at Trg Svetog Kristofora in Rab, Primorje-Gorski Kotar Croatia on Sunday, June 23, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (6/23/2013 UTC) at Trg Svetog Kristofora in Rab, Primorje-Gorski Kotar Croatia

In the lap of St. Christopher, next to the fountain.

Released 1215km from Athens, Greece, this book represents Team Phantasia in the Greco-Roman Wrestling event of the 2013 BC Olympics.