corner corner Blue Water, Green Skipper: A Memoir of Sailing Alone Across the Atlantic

Blue Water, Green Skipper: A Memoir of Sailing Alone Across the Atlantic
by Stuart Woods | Biographies & Memoirs
Registered by eparks4232 of Houston, Texas USA on 1/6/2013

status (set by eparks4232): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by eparks4232 from Houston, Texas USA on Sunday, January 06, 2013

True story of Woods' solo sail across the Atlantic!

Journal Entry 2 by eparks4232 at Panera Bread in Audubon, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, January 06, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (1/6/2013 UTC) at Panera Bread in Audubon, Pennsylvania USA

Thank you so much for picking up this book. Please make a journal entry here on this page if you haven’t already done so to let me know that this book has found a good home. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it is entirely free). If you choose to join, I would love if you could indicate EPARKS4232 referred you.

If bookcrossing intrigues you, you also might like geocaching: http://www.geocaching.com (I'm cachebether ...)