corner corner Fool Moon (The Dresden Files, Book 2)

Fool Moon (The Dresden Files, Book 2)
by Jim Butcher | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by AmberLee17 of Stockton, California USA on Sunday, November 23, 2003

status (set by pjlareau): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by AmberLee17 from Stockton, California USA on Sunday, November 23, 2003

A delightful and intense fantasy series set in Chicago. Wizard Harry Dresden once again is in the midst of mayhem.

Journal Entry 2 by mysterylady36 from Ashland, Missouri USA on Tuesday, May 10, 2005

This arrived yesterday. I can't wait to read it and I am sure I will have to hide it from my mother until I am finished with it!

Journal Entry 3 by mysterylady36 from Ashland, Missouri USA on Sunday, April 16, 2006

Great story, but I am going to have to be more careful. Reading this one during a full moon was not the best choice I have ever made!

Journal Entry 4 by mysterylady36 from Ashland, Missouri USA on Sunday, May 21, 2006

Reserved for pjlareau.

Journal Entry 5 by mysterylady36 from Ashland, Missouri USA on Friday, May 26, 2006

Mailed out this afternoon.

Journal Entry 6 by wingpjlareauwing from Little Canada, Minnesota USA on Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Wishlist book received in a book trade. Thanks!

Not too bad, but his humor isn't nearly as good as Davidson, Huff, and Hamilton.

Journal Entry 7 by wingpjlareauwing at PaperBackSwap.com member in Concord, North Carolina -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Released 7 yrs ago (10/18/2006 UTC) at PaperBackSwap.com member in Concord, North Carolina -- Controlled Releases