corner corner Snuff (bookring)

Snuff (bookring)
by Terry Pratchett | Humor
Registered by wingLamillawing of Minsk, anywhere Belarus on 12/16/2012

status (set by Lamilla): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingLamillawing from Minsk, anywhere Belarus on Sunday, December 16, 2012

INTERNATIONAL RING

3. Moriquen (Belgium)
4. HerbertLooby (UK) - rec 20.05 <---- MIA
5. RonOren (UK) - can ship anywhere
6. jax987654321 (UK) - Intl' shipping
back to Lamilla (Belarus)

Rules:
- post in the thread when you receive and send book and journal it promptly
- you'll have about 4 weeks to read it and post to the next participant
- please contact the next person in the list for their address and ask if they are ready to receive it

Journal Entry 2 by wingLamillawing at Минск / Minsk, Minsk Belarus on Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Released 4 yrs ago (12/19/2012 UTC) at Минск / Minsk, Minsk Belarus

On its way to Austria. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by Andrasthe at Klagenfurt, Kärnten Austria on Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Got the book today and I am exited to read it :)

24.01.2013:
Many known characters I liked. A funny story and highly enjoyable, even if there's not much that is new. Nobby Nobs finally got some attention and the Fanny truly was Wonderful ;)

Many thanks! I will send this book onwards, as soon as I receive chris_toffel's address.

Journal Entry 4 by Andrasthe at Klagenfurt, Kärnten Austria on Friday, January 25, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (1/25/2013 UTC) at Klagenfurt, Kärnten Austria

To Belgium and beyond!

Journal Entry 5 by chris_toffel at Zelzate, Oost-Vlaanderen / Flandre Orientale Belgium on Thursday, February 14, 2013

I received the book late last week, very decently packaged! I'm curious to find out if i'm going to like it.

Journal Entry 6 by Moriquen at Broechem, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Tuesday, April 09, 2013

And the book has moved on in Belgium! Thanks for dropping the book of at my house, chris_toffel. That was the very first personal BC delivery I've ever had. ;)
I'm still reading another book right now, but I'll start this one immediately afterwards.

Journal Entry 7 by Moriquen at Broechem, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Sunday, April 21, 2013

I just finished Snuff last night and yet again it was a fantastic ride. Funny and adventurous. I just loved Young Sam and his poo collection!
I'll PM the next in line now so that the book can travel onwards. Thanks for letting me join in on this ring, Lamilla.

Journal Entry 8 by Moriquen at Broechem, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Sunday, May 12, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (5/13/2013 UTC) at Broechem, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium

Finally on its way to the next reader, sorry for the delay!

Journal Entry 9 by HerbertLooby at Cardiff, Wales United Kingdom on Monday, May 20, 2013

Thanks for sending this. I read it straight away so as not to hold up the ring. I couldn't get into this in the way I normally can but it was entertaining all the same. Off to the next reader ASAP

Journal Entry 10 by HerbertLooby at by mail, A Bookray -- Controlled Releases on Monday, May 20, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (5/20/2013 UTC) at by mail, A Bookray -- Controlled Releases

In the mail as soon as I can!

Journal Entry 11 by wingLamillawing at Минск / Minsk, Minsk Belarus on Friday, September 20, 2013

The book is MIA. Here is the replacement copy, thanks to pinkoeria (: