corner corner ILL WIND

ILL WIND
by Rachel Caine | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by Karen-H of Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on 12/11/2012

status (set by mrsmontague): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Karen-H from Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Joanne Baldwin is a Weather Warden. The Wardens Association has been around pretty much forever. Some Wardens control fire, others control earth, water or wind - and the most powerful can control more than one element. Without them, humanity would be wiped off the face of the planet. But now Joanne is on the run from another kind of storm: accusations of corruption and murder. Her only hope is Lewis, the most powerful Warden. Unfortunately, he is also on the run, having stolen three bottles of Djinn and become the most wanted man on earth. Joanne must find him, and find him fast, as some really bad weather is closing in...

Journal Entry 2 by shnedwards at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Thanks for this Secret Santa present Karen!

Journal Entry 3 by shnedwards at Wishlist tag game, --by post or by hand (ie ring, ray, RABCK, trade) -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (2/27/2013 UTC) at Wishlist tag game, --by post or by hand (ie ring, ray, RABCK, trade) -- Controlled Releases

I gave this book a go but it's not my cup of tea, so it's off to find another reader.
Hope you enjoy it, yorkshire-lass!

Journal Entry 4 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Friday, March 01, 2013

Thank you for tagging me! This is a new series for me so I shall see what I make of it. As my TBR pile is masive it may be a while until I can get to this.

Journal Entry 5 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Saturday, February 25, 2017

Got to it at last!
I enjoyed this it was a good fast paced fantasy that kept me interested from the first page. I'm looking forward to getting hold of the next book in the series.

Journal Entry 6 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Wednesday, April 05, 2017

Released 7 mos ago (4/6/2017 UTC) at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom

This is going into Flutterbies9's Ramdom Book Box.

Journal Entry 7 by wing3viewing at Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Sunday, May 07, 2017

Chosen from the random bookbox

Journal Entry 8 by wing3viewing at Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Released 1 mo ago (10/18/2017 UTC) at Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom

Sending to MrsMontague for her phonebox book exchange

Journal Entry 9 by wingmrsmontaguewing at Kilburn, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Sunday, October 22, 2017

Gratefully received from 3vie for my new book exchange. Many thanks!

Journal Entry 10 by wingmrsmontaguewing at Horsley Book Exchange Phonebox in Horsley, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Sunday, October 22, 2017

Released 1 mo ago (10/22/2017 UTC) at Horsley Book Exchange Phonebox in Horsley, Derbyshire United Kingdom

Welcome to BookCrossing - the act of releasing and catching books and spreading our love of reading! It's addictive, fun and spam free!
- If you can, please register when and where you found this book. Using the BCID number from the BookCrossing label inside the front cover, log on to the site, then follow the instructions to make a brief journal entry. The person who released the book will be happy to know it's in safe hands!
- You can then read it if you wish. We'd be most grateful if you could leave it somewhere else for someone else to find afterwards.
You don't have to sign up to BookCrossing- your entry will just appear as an 'Anonymous Finder'. If you do join: please consider putting me, mrsmontague, as your referring member. Enjoy!