corner corner Millicent and the Wind

Millicent and the Wind
by Robert Munsch | Children's Books
Registered by wingherchellewing of Calgary, Alberta Canada on 12/10/2012

status (set by Boekentrol): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingherchellewing from Calgary, Alberta Canada on Monday, December 10, 2012

Another little book by Canadian Author Robert Munsch, and it is just the right size to fit in with some tea in a Christmas card!

TO THE FINDER:

Thank you for catching this book and coming here to see its journal!
To me, it’s important to be sure this book is in (your!) good hands. Please, let me know that you’ve found it. I’m also interested to know what you thought of it. That’s why I ask you to re-visit the site and make another journal entry sharing your thoughts and maybe telling what kind of plans you have for it.

If you are new to BookCrossing, stay in the site a bit longer and enjoy it. You’re more than welcome to join the fun and become a member.

HAPPY READING!!!
Many thanks, herchelle
Calgary, Alberta CANADA

Journal Entry 2 by wingBoekentrolwing at Leeuwarden, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands on Wednesday, December 19, 2012

What a wonderful surprise to find this little book in my mailbox, together with a Christmas card, a few postcards and book marks!

Thank you very much, herchelle!! It looks lovely

Journal Entry 3 by wingBoekentrolwing at Leeuwarden, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands on Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Lovely little book.
The story is about Millicent, living on the top of a mountain, without any friends. When she is out alone, she finds the wind is a good playmate.

When they do down to the village to shop, Millicent meets other kids, but since one of them hurts her, her friend the wind 'punishes' him. The other kids ran away.

Back home again, the wind finds Millicent a child to play with.

Easy story, for younger children, that's why the book gets 8 stars. I loved the drawings very much!

Journal Entry 4 by wingBoekentrolwing at Leeuwarden, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands on Monday, June 17, 2013

Reserved to be released @ BC-meeting in Castricum June 30th.

The size of this little book is 8,6 x 8,6 cm = 73,96 cm2, the smallest book Team Russia could find to qualify for the Table Tennis Game in the BC-Olympics.

Journal Entry 5 by wingBoekentrolwing at BC Meeting 2013 in Castricum, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Monday, June 17, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (6/30/2013 UTC) at BC Meeting 2013 in Castricum, Noord-Holland Netherlands

Congratulations--you caught a book!

If you have not already done so, please make a journal entry so we know this book has found a new home. You don't need to join BookCrossing and you can remain completely anonymous. However, we encourage you to join so that you can follow this book's future travels. It's fun and free, and your personal information will never be shared or sold. If you decide to join, consider listing BoekenTrol as the member who referred you.