corner corner Pirates (Collins Gem)

Pirates (Collins Gem)
by David Pickering | History
Registered by prachitulshan of Kolkata, West Bengal India on 12/10/2012

status (set by Vekiki): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by prachitulshan from Kolkata, West Bengal India on Monday, December 10, 2012

A little book on pirates - spotted in a store and picked up for my birthday buddy.

Journal Entry 2 by prachitulshan at birthday buddy rabck, --by post or by hand (ie ring, ray, RABCK, trade) -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, December 20, 2012

Released 4 yrs ago (12/19/2012 UTC) at birthday buddy rabck, --by post or by hand (ie ring, ray, RABCK, trade) -- Controlled Releases

Happy Birthday, matey!

Journal Entry 3 by wingVekikiwing at London, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, December 28, 2012

Arrrr matey, ye be a fine birthday buddy to be sure!

Nothing wrong with 'kiddie' in my book (actually, I took my colouring stuff to work today for some o us to do between cues, so I can promise that the colouring book will get good use).
the soap is lovely, smells great.
And (I know I'm gonna sound daft saying this to you) but I cannot believe your cousin has a tea estate! That is just incredible :D I will make myself a cup in the morning and let you know how good it is so you can tell him/her.

Thank you again, wonderful amazing girl :DDDD

Journal Entry 4 by wingVekikiwing at Camel & Artichoke - OBCZ in Waterloo, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, August 26, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (8/26/2013 UTC) at Camel & Artichoke - OBCZ in Waterloo, Greater London United Kingdom

I think my favourite story from this book is the one about Mary Reade, who dressed as a man to join a pirate ship - then, losing a fight one day, she flashed her boobs at the bloke she was battling to shock him and enable her to take advantage and win :D Go Mary!

I'm leaving this at the OBCZ

If you found this book, welcome to Bookcrossing! I hope you enjoy it. Please feel free to keep the book, or pass it on once you've read it - it'd be great if you could let us know that you've got it, and what you plan to do with it (you can remain anonymous if you wish, or sign up for free and become a part of our lovely bookcrossing community). Thanks!