corner corner Notes Left Behind

Notes Left Behind
by Brooke Desserich, Keith Desserich | Biographies & Memoirs
Registered by wingSherlockfanwing of Upper Hutt, Wellington Province New Zealand on Tuesday, November 27, 2012

status (set by Sherlockfan): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingSherlockfanwing from Upper Hutt, Wellington Province New Zealand on Tuesday, November 27, 2012

This book was contributed to the bookshelf in Martha's Pantry and I brought it home to register and later release. The subject matter appeals greatly and I will try to read it myself although I won't sit on it too long as it looks like a book that deserves to be being read widely.

Journal Entry 2 by wingSherlockfanwing at Upper Hutt, Wellington Province New Zealand on Sunday, January 20, 2013

I found this book far too depressing to read. It certainly deserves to be circulating widely so I'll release it and hope it soon finds more robust readers than I.

Journal Entry 3 by wingSherlockfanwing at Fig Tree Cafe & Delicatessen in Upper Hutt, Wellington Province New Zealand on Sunday, January 20, 2013

Released 1 yr ago (1/20/2013 UTC) at Fig Tree Cafe & Delicatessen in Upper Hutt, Wellington Province New Zealand

If you are new to BookCrossing and find this book and this site; welcome! Enjoy the site, the book and hopefully the BookCrossing community. I hope you'll join BookCrossing (doesn't cost anything to join!) and if you do, please consider using any previous reader of this book, or me, Sherlockfan, as the member who referred you. If you are an old hand at BookCrossing, thanks for picking up the book! Either way, I hope you'll journal so all the future readers can track this book's journey. Thanks, and Happy Crossing!