corner corner Forever Peace

Forever Peace
by Joe Haldeman | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by wingbookstogivewing of Springville, Tennessee USA on 11/18/2012

status (set by hyphen8): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingbookstogivewing from Springville, Tennessee USA on Sunday, November 18, 2012

I received this book from the library sale to read and or release, I don't know which yet!

Journal Entry 2 by wingbookstogivewing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Sunday, November 18, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (11/18/2012 UTC) at Honolulu, Hawaii USA

Sending directly from Better World Books for the tag game, enjoy!

To the finder of this book:

Welcome to BookCrossing, a unique community of book lovers, who are sharing their libraries with the world. This book is now yours to read, enjoy, keep or pass on to another reader.

The BookCrossing ID, which you entered in the "Enter a BCID" box on the website, is unique to this copy of this book. We would be delighted if you would make a journal entry to say you have found the book. It is fun for other readers of this book to see where the book has traveled-sometimes around the world!

BookCrossing is free to join, completely confidential, and you may remain anonymous (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address) and a great deal of fun. If you choose to join please consider using me BOOKSTOGIVE as your referring member.

Journal Entry 3 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Monday, December 17, 2012

Arrived yesterday as a wishlist tag - thank you very much!