corner corner Northern Lights (His Dark Materials)

Northern Lights (His Dark Materials)
by Philip Pullman | Literature & Fiction
Registered by winggreenbadgerwing of St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on 11/17/2012

status (set by cheli-garza): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by winggreenbadgerwing from St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Saturday, November 17, 2012

Registered as part of my personal challenge to release some of my favourite books ever.

This wonderful book tells the story of Lyra, a girl growing up in Oxford in an alternate reality. Children are going missing and when Lyra's best friend Roger is taken she vows to find him. When she saves the life of her uncle, Azrael, and then leaves Oxford with the mysterious Mrs Coulter, her life changes for ever. It seems at last that she will travel to the frozen North and discover the secrets of Dust.

Journal Entry 2 by winggreenbadgerwing at Kings Langley, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (1/9/2013 UTC) at Kings Langley, Hertfordshire United Kingdom

Sent to booklady331 as a RABCK. Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Thursday, January 24, 2013

What a sweet surprise! Thank you so much for thinking of me. I will keep the book moving after I read it. You are so generous.

Journal Entry 4 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Monday, April 04, 2016

Released 1 yr ago (4/7/2016 UTC) at Cape Coral, Florida USA

Enjoy! KTM book that is travelling in Iwillrejoices "N" bookring. Trust it finds a new reader.

Journal Entry 5 by innae at Aurora, Colorado USA on Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Still travelling with the N bookring!

Journal Entry 6 by cheli-garza at Dallas, Texas USA on Thursday, August 25, 2016

There were quite a few books in the N bookray, so I picked this out to wild release.

Journal Entry 7 by cheli-garza at Baylor Hospital - Roberts Building in Dallas, Texas USA on Thursday, August 25, 2016

Released 1 yr ago (8/25/2016 UTC) at Baylor Hospital - Roberts Building in Dallas, Texas USA

Left on a table not too far from the elevators, on the third floor.

If you find this book, congrats! It was left here just for you. This is a bookcrossing book, set to travel the world and make new friends. I hope that it has found one in you. If you like it, please feel free to keep it. Or, you can always set it free as well or pass it on to a friend or relative. The choice is yours.

While you're here, please take a look around the site. It's a fun place, full of friendly people. There is no charge for basic membership. The site is just a way to register books and set them free or even trade with others.

Thanks for picking the book up. I hope you enjoy it and it helps to pass the time while at Baylor. God bless.