corner corner SOMEDAY, SOMEWHERE/THE GUARDIAN/THE TROUBLE WITH ALLY (OF LOVE AND LIFE)

Journal Entry 1 by wingDiane-Fraserwing from Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Given to me for bookcrossing :)

Journal Entry 2 by wingDiane-Fraserwing at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (6/12/2013 UTC) at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom

Welcome to Bookcrossing!

You have found a travelling book. Why not join in the fun? Read, release and pass on but don't forget to write a Journal Entry telling us where you found the book, if you read it what you thought about it and where you are going to leave it. If you join bookcrossing before you do the entry you will get an alert when the next person writes up about it and can track its travels. If you prefer to just leave an Anonymous Journal Entry, it will brighten up my day either way. Oh and if you like the book sooooo much you just don't want to let it go that is fine too, maybe one day eh :)

Enjoy!!

Released for the Bookcrossing Olympics Cycling (Track)the book that gets the most catches AND returns to the original player wins

Posted to saskiasosmile to start it's journey.

Journal Entry 3 by saskiasosmile at Whitby, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, June 15, 2013

This book came to me today. As it is in a race (track cycling for the BC Olympics!) it is going to cycle on un-read. What a pity, but sport is sport.

Journal Entry 4 by saskiasosmile at Whitby, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, June 15, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (6/14/2013 UTC) at Whitby, North Yorkshire United Kingdom

barely one hour after arrival: ON IT GOES

Journal Entry 5 by foxy737 at Westgate, Kent United Kingdom on Saturday, June 15, 2013

First class post at its finest for a change ;)
Arrived late morning while I was out at party with daughter but plan to see a bookcrossing friend and my sister n law tomorrow with this as both local and then they can journal before it gets posted on Monday.

Journal Entry 6 by wingCharlotte1924wing at Herne Bay, Kent United Kingdom on Sunday, June 16, 2013

got from sister-in-law as part of challenge so being released straight away

Journal Entry 7 by wingCharlotte1924wing at Herne Bay, Kent United Kingdom on Sunday, June 16, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (6/16/2013 UTC) at Herne Bay, Kent United Kingdom

got from sister-in-law as part of challenge so being released straight away

Journal Entry 8 by foxy737 at Westgate, Kent United Kingdom on Sunday, June 16, 2013

Collected back from sis in law now off to friends house

Journal Entry 9 by Lauras_Books at Margate, Kent United Kingdom on Monday, June 17, 2013

Sarah popped over last night with two books for me to journal as part of a release challenge, adding journal entry and giving straight back as part of a challenge. Thanks Sarah xx

Journal Entry 10 by foxy737 at Westgate, Kent United Kingdom on Monday, June 17, 2013

Thanks to laura and charlotte for thier in person journal entries making good use of a day when I couldn't post onto next person. All packaged up ready to post later this afternoon to our next release challenge helper
Sarah x

Journal Entry 11 by foxy737 at a bookring, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases on Monday, June 17, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (6/17/2013 UTC) at a bookring, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

Posted off to one of the many bookcrossers that have lovingly agreed to help team Yorkshire with this Olympic challenge Vekiki has set us, hopefully by the end of August we will have enough journal entries for our challenge.
And so this book continues its journey.....darting quickly between random helpers who have agreed to receive, journal and post on our book out of the bookcrossing generosity in their hearts, thanks everyone x

Journal Entry 12 by MMW at Reading, Berkshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Got this book as a part of the Olympic challenge. It will keep on travelling.

Journal Entry 13 by MMW at a Bookcrosser, A Bookray -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (6/18/2013 UTC) at a Bookcrosser, A Bookray -- Controlled Releases

Sent off to the next bookcrosser for the Olympic challenge...

Journal Entry 14 by wingAbi-Gibbywing at Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom on Wednesday, June 19, 2013

showed up in post today shame is have already read it so will pass straight onto next reader lol

Journal Entry 15 by wingAbi-Gibbywing at -- Controlled Release, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (6/19/2013 UTC) at -- Controlled Release, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

sending to next reader for this olympic challenge, as read already decided to send it straight on

Journal Entry 16 by wingPlum-crazywing at Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, June 22, 2013

Received safely thanks. Not really my taste but I might give one of them a go before posting on Monday ;o)

Journal Entry 17 by wingPlum-crazywing at a fellow bookcrosser, A Bookring -- Controlled Releases on Monday, June 24, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (6/24/2013 UTC) at a fellow bookcrosser, A Bookring -- Controlled Releases

On it's way to the next reader....

Journal Entry 18 by star69 at Sittingbourne, Kent United Kingdom on Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Got this in the post today. YAY!

Journal Entry 19 by star69 at Sittingbourne, Kent United Kingdom on Thursday, June 27, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (6/27/2013 UTC) at Sittingbourne, Kent United Kingdom

Onwards and upwards to the next person.

Journal Entry 20 by BeckyLizz at Tonyrefail, Wales United Kingdom on Monday, July 01, 2013

Very excited to have received this book this morning. Thanks very much!! :-)

Journal Entry 21 by BeckyLizz at -- Controlled Release, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Tuesday, July 02, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (7/2/2013 UTC) at -- Controlled Release, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Whoooooooosh!! Off it goes to its next destination. Enjoy the journey.

Journal Entry 22 by 3vie at Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Friday, July 05, 2013

Book arrived this morning. As its part of a challenge, I will post it straight back out :D

Journal Entry 23 by 3vie at Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Friday, July 05, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (7/5/2013 UTC) at Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom

And, off it goes to its next reader :D

Journal Entry 24 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Thursday, July 11, 2013

Sorry this arrived on the 8th, I've not been able to do a JE until today, computer said NO!

Journal Entry 25 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Thursday, July 11, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (7/9/2013 UTC) at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom

On its way to its next reader :-)

Journal Entry 26 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Blyth, Northumberland United Kingdom on Sunday, July 14, 2013

Book arrived safely thanks. Unfortunately I won't get the chance to read all these stories. Posting on to a lady who has more time to do so.

Journal Entry 27 by Moira-French at Blyth, Northumberland United Kingdom on Monday, July 15, 2013

Sorry just realised I forgot to log in when I put in my JE 26

Journal Entry 28 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Tuesday, July 16, 2013

What a nice surprise. This book came in the post today. My daughter in law, Diane-Fraser arranged for me to get these as part of a game she is playing. I am going to read and pass on soon.

Journal Entry 29 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Thursday, July 18, 2013

Diane's mother in law here. Didn't get a chance to finish reading. I have been promised I will get it back after the game has finished. Posted to the next bookcrosser today.

Journal Entry 30 by Snowflake22 at -- Controlled Release, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Monday, July 22, 2013

I really dont know what to write here

Journal Entry 31 by Snowflake22 at Whitby, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, July 22, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (7/22/2013 UTC) at Whitby, North Yorkshire United Kingdom

released for some challenge

Journal Entry 32 by wingDiane-Fraserwing at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Back with me :))

Journal Entry 33 by wingDiane-Fraserwing at -- Trains, Metro, Buses in Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Tuesday, September 03, 2013

Released 3 yrs ago (9/4/2013 UTC) at -- Trains, Metro, Buses in Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom

Welcome to Bookcrossing!

Enjoy!!

Thank you once again to all of you involved in helping the Yorkshire Team with the relay event. Now the book has been recorded by Vekiki on the Bookcrossing Unofficial Olympic website it is being used for another of Vekiki's challenges "SNAP" Leaving on the 7.25 from Newcastle train - I will be getting off in Sheffield but this little book will not be coming with me.