corner corner A Boy of Good Breeding

A Boy of Good Breeding
by Miriam Toews | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 11/5/2012

status (set by SqueakyChu): reserved

Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, November 07, 2012

I chose this book for myself from The Book Thing of Baltimore, a free book warehouse whose mission is to put unwanted books into the hands of those who want them. I and my fellow BookCrossers do want them!

This book is signed by the author, but I labelled it with a Bookrossing label because it alsready had a blank ink stamp in it from The Book Thing of Baltimore.

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, July 29, 2017

I'm reading this book now...finally! :)

I'm reading it for the August, 2017, TIOLI challenge on Librarything to read a book whose author was born in Canada without two of the same birth provinces being listed back-to-back in the wiki. The author of this book was born in Manitoba.

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, September 28, 2017

I quit reading this book about half-way through. I got tired of reading it. The story no longer interested me.