corner corner Death du Jour

Death du Jour
by Kathy Reichs | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by KawasakiBabe of Littletown, Liversedge, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 11/4/2012

status (set by andi_h_1): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by KawasakiBabe from Littletown, Liversedge, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, November 04, 2012

Another day. Another death. Death du Jour. My God, how many such days would there be?' On a bitterly cold march night in Montreal, forensic anthropologiest Dr Temperance Brennan is exhuming the remains of a nun proposed for sainthood in the grounds of an old church. Just hours later, Tempe is called to the scene of an horrific arson. A young family has perished, and there seems to be no witness, no motive, no explanation. From the charred remains of the inferno, to a trail of sinister cult activity and a terrifying showdown during an ice storm, Tempe faces a nerve-shattering test of both her forensic expertise and her instinct for survival.

Journal Entry 2 by KawasakiBabe at Healey Wood Road in Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, November 04, 2012

Released 4 yrs ago (11/15/2012 UTC) at Healey Wood Road in Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom

Contributed to a crazy book crosser, for her next challenge.

Journal Entry 3 by wingPlum-crazywing at Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, November 18, 2012

Thanks so much for all the books!

Saving for the "D for December" Challenge

Journal Entry 4 by wingPlum-crazywing at Todmorden Train Station OBCZ in Todmorden, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, December 09, 2012

Released 4 yrs ago (12/9/2012 UTC) at Todmorden Train Station OBCZ in Todmorden, West Yorkshire United Kingdom

Released as part of the 2012 TV SERIES Challenge (#54)("Bones")
the "D FOR DECEMBER" Challenge (#46)
& the "WHAT'S IN A NAME" Challenge (#44)(Dea)

....thanks for all the help Kawasakibabe :o)

Read and Release at BookCrossing.com...

Congratulations - You've found a free book !

Enjoy your book!

(If you decide to join Bookcrossing, please consider putting me, Plum-crazy, as your referring member - thanks!)

Journal Entry 5 by andi_h_1 at Todmorden, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Found in Todmorden station, says its better than Patricia Cornwell who I like, so it should be good!