corner corner Bunnicula

Bunnicula
by Deborah Howe, James Howe | Children's Books
Registered by winghyphen8wing of Honolulu, Hawaii USA on 11/4/2012

status (set by hyphen8): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by winghyphen8wing from Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Monday, November 05, 2012

1983 Nēnē Award winner.

Bunnicula is just a cute little bunny that the Monroes found at a Dracula movie...isn't he? Or is there another explanation for the vegetables that keep mysteriously turning white overnight?

Here's another copy on my shelf.

Journal Entry 2 by winghyphen8wing at Ward Warehouse in Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Monday, November 05, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (11/5/2012 UTC) at Ward Warehouse in Honolulu, Hawaii USA

Left upstairs on one of the benches outside the meeting rooms; released for pinkoeria's E-less challenge and GoryDetails's 2012 Chills and Spills Read and Release Challenge (November).

(Release photo here.)

This book was set free to find a new reader; I'm so glad you've found it!

This is now your book and you may do whatever you like with it, but I'm hoping you will read and enjoy it. You're welcome to keep it for as long as you wish, and you can even mark it for your "permanent collection" if you'd like...but you don't have to.

In fact, there are no requirements: it's really a free book - no strings. On the other hand, if you do make a journal entry to let the book's previous readers know that it's safely in your hands (anonymously if you wish), that would be super. :D

If you're new to BookCrossing, I hope you will take some time to explore this wonderful free and anonymous community of book lovers and learn about what it has to offer. If you decide to sign up, you may use me (hyphen8) as your referring member if you like.

When you're done with the book, please do feel free to make a journal entry saying what you thought of it or what you plan to do with it next. If you decide to pass it this book to another reader or leave it for someone else to find, joining BookCrossing will allow you to follow the book's future travels whenever another reader makes a journal entry...who knows where it will turn up next?

BookCrossing: making the whole world a library!