corner corner Doctor Who: The Forever Trap (BBC Original Audio)

Doctor Who: The Forever Trap (BBC Original Audio)
by Dan Abnett | Audiobooks
Registered by wingLamillawing of Minsk, anywhere Belarus on 10/31/2012

status (set by hyphen8): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingLamillawing from Minsk, anywhere Belarus on Wednesday, October 31, 2012

2 CD, read by Catherine Tate
not wrapped

Journal Entry 2 by wingLamillawing at Минск / Minsk, Minsk Belarus on Saturday, October 12, 2013

Reserved for a fellow bookcrosser.

Thank you for offering me new Dr.Who CDs, I really appreciate that.

Journal Entry 3 by wingLamillawing at Минск / Minsk, Minsk Belarus on Monday, October 14, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (10/14/2013 UTC) at Минск / Minsk, Minsk Belarus

You've found a travelling book. Hurray!
The book's journey continues by its finder's cooperation and creativity. By making a journal entry on this book, you can add to the book's story as it travels from reader to reader around the world.
Enjoy your reading!

Привет!
Спасибо, что нашли время зайти на сайт и сделать запись в журнале! Напишите, когда и где вы нашли книгу.
Перед тем, как попасть ко мне, она побывала в других уголках света. История ее путешествий записана на сайте, и теперь к ней добавился еще один пункт. Я очень рада, что она нашла нового читателя в вашем лице.

Journal Entry 4 by ApoloniaX at Bremen, Bremen Germany on Monday, October 28, 2013

Received this today along with another Doctor Who audiobook.
Thanks a lot, Lamilla!

Journal Entry 5 by ApoloniaX at Bremen, Bremen Germany on Friday, November 08, 2013

Brilliant, I really enjoyed this. Just wish it had been televised, would love to see the Edifice - but, no thanks, I don't want to move in... at least not before the Doctor came.

Journal Entry 6 by ApoloniaX at Bremen, Bremen Germany on Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Released 3 yrs ago (11/13/2013 UTC) at Bremen, Bremen Germany

On its way to New Zealand. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 7 by Sfogs at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Thank you ApoloniaX!!! It's arrived safely along with the other Doctor Who audio book :-)

Journal Entry 8 by Sfogs at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Sooo much fun! Beware the holographic scammers, they will trap you into maze of luxury apartments. With some very nasty neighbours.

Journal Entry 9 by Sfogs at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Thursday, March 13, 2014

Released 3 yrs ago (3/13/2014 UTC) at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

I lent this audio book to a friend of mine, who is just discovering Doctor Who, she loved it!

Now it's continuing it's journey, and off to Hawaii!

Journal Entry 10 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Wow, this CD has really traveled the world!

Thank you for Sfogs for sharing with me: these will be my first Dr. Who adventures so hopefully I'll understand what's happening. :)