corner corner Monsoon

Monsoon
by Di Morrissey | Literature & Fiction
Registered by CityLibraries of Townsville, Queensland Australia on Friday, October 26, 2012

status (set by jacana): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by CityLibraries from Townsville, Queensland Australia on Friday, October 26, 2012

enjoy

Journal Entry 2 by CityLibraries at Thuringowa Central Library in Townsville, Queensland Australia on Friday, October 26, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (10/26/2012 UTC) at Thuringowa Central Library in Townsville, Queensland Australia

emjoy

Journal Entry 3 by jacana at Townsville, Queensland Australia on Thursday, November 29, 2012

I found this book while browsing at the library. I borrowed another copy from a friend, and started reading it, but had to return it unfinished when I moved on. So I was pleased to find it here; it reminded me to finish it.

Journal Entry 4 by jacana at Townsville Airport in Townsville, Queensland Australia on Friday, December 07, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (12/7/2012 UTC) at Townsville Airport in Townsville, Queensland Australia

I'm glad I was able to finish reading this. It's an easy book to read, with parts sounding like a travel guide to Vietnam!
Left in the departure area of the airport.