corner corner Conversations with the Fat Girl

Conversations with the Fat Girl
by Liza Palmer | Women's Fiction
Registered by mysteriousmummy of Shefford, Bedfordshire United Kingdom on 10/24/2012

status (set by bookwormess): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by mysteriousmummy from Shefford, Bedfordshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Taunted for being 'the fat girls' at school, Maggie and Olivia swore to be best friends forever. But now they're grown-up is their friendship big enough to survive?

Maggie's dreams remain unfulfilled. She works in a coffee shop, has never shifted the pounds, and harbours a painfully unrequited crush on her colleague. Worse still, she's agreed to be bridesmaid for the now size 6 (after surgery) Olivia, who has found her Mr Perfect as well as lots of new, more fashionable friends.

As emotions run high in the tension-filled lead up to Olivia's wedding, both girls are forced to look squarely in the mirror and confront some harsh home-truths about themselves and each other...

Another one that has been in the TBR pile to long and needs to move on.

Journal Entry 2 by mysteriousmummy at -- Controlled Release, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Saturday, October 27, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (10/27/2012 UTC) at -- Controlled Release, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Releasing as part of a rabck long overdue sorry.

Journal Entry 3 by Chania at Kokkola, Keski-Pohjanmaa / Mellersta Österbotten Finland on Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Thank you so much for this Chick-lit & pampering-rabck! This is a book I've wanted to read before! There was also a lovely face mask and the bookmark which I love! And I also collect postcards from Britain, so that's great too!

Journal Entry 4 by Chania at Kokkola, Keski-Pohjanmaa / Mellersta Österbotten Finland on Saturday, June 15, 2013

I started to read this, and then realized I've read it earlier, and looking back my files, it was July 2011 when I read it. So this will be available now.

Journal Entry 5 by Chania at Kokkola, Keski-Pohjanmaa / Mellersta Österbotten Finland on Tuesday, August 20, 2013

This will go to Anuliini now :) I am also joining the 52-weeks release challenge, this week's theme will be Dieting - because at this time of year many people wants to loose the extra weight they've gained during the holidays :)

Journal Entry 6 by Anuliini1975 at Ähtäri, Etelä-Pohjanmaa / Södra Österbotten Finland on Friday, August 23, 2013

Journal Entry 7 by Anuliini1975 at Ähtäri, Etelä-Pohjanmaa / Södra Österbotten Finland on Sunday, February 04, 2018

saatavilla oleviin.

Journal Entry 8 by Anuliini1975 at Ähtäri, Etelä-Pohjanmaa / Södra Österbotten Finland on Monday, February 19, 2018

Varattuna bookwormess:lle.

Journal Entry 9 by Anuliini1975 at Ähtäri, Etelä-Pohjanmaa / Södra Österbotten Finland on Monday, February 19, 2018

Released 4 mos ago (2/19/2018 UTC) at Ähtäri, Etelä-Pohjanmaa / Södra Österbotten Finland

Kyläreissulla postittuu matkalleen. Hyviä lukuhetkiä!

Journal Entry 10 by wingbookwormesswing at Kotka, Kymenlaakso / Kymmenedalen Finland on Thursday, February 22, 2018

Thank you so much Anuliini1975 for the book. Hope you got your bookshelf a bit emptier. This seemed interesting, something light I might really enjoy.