corner corner Bonecrack

Bonecrack
by Dick Francis | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingPlum-crazywing of Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 10/23/2012

status (set by AnonymousFinder): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, November 18, 2012

A much appreciated donation for the "D for December" Challenge from KawasakiBabe - many thanks :o)

Journal Entry 2 by wingPlum-crazywing at Todmorden Train Station OBCZ in Todmorden, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, December 09, 2012

Released 4 yrs ago (12/9/2012 UTC) at Todmorden Train Station OBCZ in Todmorden, West Yorkshire United Kingdom

Released as part of the "D FOR DECEMBER" Challenge (#42)
& the "WHAT'S IN A NAME" Challenge (#40)(Bo)

Read and Release at BookCrossing.com...

Congratulations - You've found a free book !

Enjoy your book!

(If you decide to join Bookcrossing, please consider putting me, Plum-crazy, as your referring member - thanks!)

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Todmorden, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, December 29, 2012

Very old Dick Francis and, amazingly, one I haven't read. Very Good