corner corner post office: A Novel

post office: A Novel
by Charles Bukowski | Literature & Fiction
Registered by BookGroupMan of Woodbridge, Suffolk United Kingdom on 10/20/2012

status (set by AnonymousFinder): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by BookGroupMan from Woodbridge, Suffolk United Kingdom on Saturday, October 20, 2012

A modern classic, a good find from a charity shop in Long Stratton

Journal Entry 2 by BookGroupMan at Bookcrossing Convention 2015 in Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Friday, April 10, 2015

Released 2 yrs ago (4/12/2015 UTC) at Bookcrossing Convention 2015 in Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom

I'm hoping to make a late visit to the UnCon, sometime on Sunday, so hopefully this book will make it into the general bookiness.

Journal Entry 3 by wingPlum-crazywing at Christchurch Meadow in Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Sunday, April 12, 2015

Released 2 yrs ago (4/12/2015 UTC) at Christchurch Meadow in Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom

Leftover from the book buffet so taken on the Plodder's release walk through Christchurch Meadow where it was hung on some railings

Read and Release at BookCrossing.com...

Congratulations - You've found a travelling book !

Enjoy your book!

(If you decide to join Bookcrossing, please consider putting me, Plum-crazy, as your referring member - thanks!)

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Cd. de México , Distrito Federal Mexico on Thursday, April 30, 2015

It is a great book. I will release it on the International Mexico City Airport tonight! Have a good journey, my friend!