corner corner Yves Saint Laurent

Yves Saint Laurent
by marguerit duras | Nonfiction
Registered by Korky of Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom on 10/14/2012

status (set by appletreen): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Korky from Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom on Sunday, October 14, 2012

Hello and welcome to Bookcrossing!
Thanks for picking up this book. Treat it nicely, enjoy reading it and let everyone know what you thought of it here; you can be anonymous if you like or you might want to join Bookcrossing, if you do you can follow the book's onward journey. Then, pass it on when the time is right.

If you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me Korky , as your referring member.

Click here to find out more about BookCrossing in the Milton Keynes/ Bucks, Northants and Beds area.

Journal Entry 2 by Korky at In the forest in Salcey Forest, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Saturday, August 17, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (8/18/2013 UTC) at In the forest in Salcey Forest, Northamptonshire United Kingdom

Taking to the meet-up, if it's not taken from the availables table it'll be left on the shelves in the cafe or somewhere along elephant walk.

Journal Entry 3 by Beqi at Daventry, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Sunday, August 18, 2013

Korky encouraged me to look at this book, and I had to admit, it was a very nice and stylish book! I'll dip in and out of this, and then I'll release it somewhere suitable. Thanks, Korky X

Journal Entry 4 by Beqi at BCUK UnConvention 2017 in Loughborough, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Released 3 wks ago (9/22/2017 UTC) at BCUK UnConvention 2017 in Loughborough, Leicestershire United Kingdom

Taking this book along to the Loughborough Bookcrossing Unconvention this weekend, 22-24th September and adding to the book buffet. :)

Journal Entry 5 by appletreen at ==somewhere in Loughborough== in Loughborough, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Sunday, September 24, 2017

Released 3 wks ago (9/24/2017 UTC) at ==somewhere in Loughborough== in Loughborough, Leicestershire United Kingdom

Left on the Unconvention release walk.