corner corner Water for Elephants: A Novel

Water for Elephants: A Novel
by Sara Gruen | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingNancyNovawing of Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on 10/12/2012

status (set by Vekiki): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingNancyNovawing from Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on Friday, October 12, 2012

from the wanamaker sharing shelf. Brought home to register and release. From my previously read copy: LMIC book club; about a small traveling circus in the depression years - which doesn't say too much! But I remember it was good, although it didn't spark a lot of book club discussion.

Journal Entry 2 by wingNancyNovawing at Bromley, Kent United Kingdom on Saturday, October 13, 2012

Released 4 yrs ago (10/13/2012 UTC) at Bromley, Kent United Kingdom

Tagged book. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by wingVekikiwing at London, Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, October 23, 2012

arrived :) thanks so much for sending

Journal Entry 4 by wingVekikiwing at London School of Economics in Aldwych, Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Released 3 yrs ago (6/18/2013 UTC) at London School of Economics in Aldwych, Greater London United Kingdom

Hmm, well, this is a sweet little easy reading story - it's nicely written, and engaging - would be a good holiday read, especially for an animal lover :)
Left on the little elephant statue

If you found this book, welcome to Bookcrossing! I hope you enjoy it. Please feel free to keep the book, or pass it on once you've read it - it'd be great if you could let us know that you've got it, and what you plan to do with it (you can remain anonymous if you wish, or sign up for free and become a part of our lovely bookcrossing community). Thanks!