corner corner TTFN (Ta-Ta for Now) (Internet Girls)

TTFN (Ta-Ta for Now) (Internet Girls)
by Lauren Myracle | Children's Books
Registered by wingquietorchidwing of Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on Tuesday, October 02, 2012

status (set by quietorchid): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingquietorchidwing from Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on Tuesday, October 02, 2012

#9 in top 100 Banned/Challenged books 2000-2009.
#3 in top 10 books banned/challenged in 2008. #1 in 2009, 2011.
2007 Challenged in New York.
2008 Removed from shelves on Oklahoma.
'sex', 'drug use'.

For more information about banned books go to the American Library Association page.

Journal Entry 2 by wingquietorchidwing at University of St. Thomas (details in notes) in Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (10/3/2012 UTC) at University of St. Thomas (details in notes) in Saint Paul, Minnesota USA

Left on the Statue on Summit Ave,west of Cretin for Banned Books Week.

Welcome to Bookcrossing, where Books roam freely! I hope you enjoy the book, and leave a journal entry so I can see where the book ended up. You can remain anonymous if you'd like, or join and follow the book's travels throughout the world! If you join, please mention me, quietorchid, or any other journaller as the referring member. The site is free, secure, and non-spamming. Take a look around, and then go read!