corner corner Cafe Tropicana

Cafe Tropicana
by Belinda Jones | Women's Fiction
Registered by Miss_Sunshine of Sharm el Sheikh, Red Sea Governorate Egypt on 9/23/2012

status (set by Miss_Sunshine): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Miss_Sunshine from Sharm el Sheikh, Red Sea Governorate Egypt on Sunday, September 23, 2012

I found this book in the book shelf in Hilton Sharks Bay Resort, Sharn el Sheikh, Egypt.

Journal Entry 2 by Miss_Sunshine at Palm Valley Village in Sharm el Sheikh, Red Sea Governorate Egypt on Friday, July 19, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (7/19/2013 UTC) at Palm Valley Village in Sharm el Sheikh, Red Sea Governorate Egypt

I did enjoy this book, its a nice easy chick lit book. Unbelievable, cheesey, characters a bit fake but just up my street. Makes me want to go and explore Costa Rica now and drink a latte on the beach. A nice easy sun bed read.

I am releasing this book at the coffee shop in Palm Valley Village complex in Sharm el Sheikh.

It is being released on behalf of team Yorkshire for Vekiki's Olympic challenges as a taekwondo entry. Current temperature is 47 degrees.

Happy reading :)

To the finder of this book:
Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing --maybe even make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free!) And if you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me, miss_sunshine, as your referring member. Feel free to read and keep this book, or to pass it on to a friend or even set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find like you did. If you do choose to join and journal, then you can watch the book as it travels- You'll be alerted by email each time someone makes another journal entry. It's all confidential (you're known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free. Happy reading!