corner corner The Calculus Affair (Adventures of Tintin)

The Calculus Affair (Adventures of Tintin)
by Herge | Children's Books
Registered by han_cat of Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 9/23/2012

status (set by han_cat): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by han_cat from Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, September 23, 2012

For a very special bookcrossing purpose!

Journal Entry 2 by han_cat at Leeds University in Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, September 23, 2012

Released 4 yrs ago (9/23/2012 UTC) at Leeds University in Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom

Special Bookcrossing Monopoloy release! Team tophat had to steal a turn, we thought of team scottie dog and quickly realised who must be the most famous scottie dog. So we gathered up our own snowy and set of to help Tintin solve a mystery by leaving "The Calculus Affair" at Leeds University Physics Dept. where I am sure lots of mathmatical problems are solved!

******************************************************************************************************************

Hello, lucky finder of this book, thank you for visiting the website.

Please take a moment to let us know you have the book - then everyone who has had it previously will know where it is! Then post a review when you've read it. It is yours to keep or pass on to someone else. The choice is yours!

If you join BookCrossing, you, too, can see where it goes next...