corner corner Grooks III

Grooks III
by Piet Hein | Poetry
Registered by regiolabor.de of Fürth, Bayern Germany on Saturday, September 22, 2012

status (set by Za-ida): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by regiolabor.de from Fürth, Bayern Germany on Saturday, September 22, 2012

Kurzweilige kleine Ferse und Reime, mit niedlichen Strich-Zeichnungen

Journal Entry 2 by regiolabor.de at Buchtauschregal in Fürth, Bayern Germany on Saturday, September 22, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (9/22/2012 UTC) at Buchtauschregal in Fürth, Bayern Germany

Ich legs ins Regal der Gustavstraße

Journal Entry 3 by wingZa-idawing at Fürth, Bayern Germany on Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Hatte leider am Wochenende keine Zeit, mich auf die Jagd zu machen. Aber welch ein Glück: Das Buch war Montagfrüh noch da :-)

Und inklusive einer schönen Karte. Ich nehme es wahrscheinlich mit in den Urlaub. Vielleicht lasse ich es auch dort frei.

Journal Entry 4 by wingZa-idawing at Hua Hin, Prachuap Khiri Khan Thailand on Wednesday, November 13, 2013

One year later but also in holidays I took the book with me.

But what in the world is a Grook???

And I found the explanation in another book of bookcrossing:

A grook is a short, aphoristic poem, accompanied by an appropriate drawing, revealing in a minimum of words and with a minimum of lines some basic truth about the human condition. Grooks were created originally during the Nazi occupation of Denmark. They began life as a sort of underground language just out of reach of the understanding of the Germans. They have since become one of the most widely read forms of composition in the Scandinavian and English languages.

I like the little verses and the nice drawings!

I take a photo of one which fits to the Buddhism here in Thailand :-)

Journal Entry 5 by wingZa-idawing at Novotel in Hua Hin, Prachuap Khiri Khan Thailand on Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Released 11 mos ago (11/13/2013 UTC) at Novotel in Hua Hin, Prachuap Khiri Khan Thailand

Lieber Finder, viel Spass.
Liebes Buch, melde dich mal.

Dear Finder,

thank you for visiting the website. If this is your introduction to Bookcrossing, welcome.
Please make as few or as many comments about the book as you wish.
Please leave the label, so it can keep in touch with us.
If you would like to know what happens to the book after you have passed it on, then do join - it's free, private and it's fun.