corner corner Liebe kennt keine Jahre

Liebe kennt keine Jahre
by Alexandra Cordes | Literature & Fiction
Registered by LiniP of Harrow, Middlesex United Kingdom on 9/20/2012

status (set by LiniP): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by LiniP from Harrow, Middlesex United Kingdom on Thursday, September 20, 2012

Dieses Buch habe ich aus einem öffentlichen Bücherregal mitgenommen, um es wild freizulassen. Es wird wohl heute abend an einem netten Ort auf den nächsten Leser warten.

Journal Entry 2 by LiniP at Zwischen Hirschfelden und Michelbach in Michelbach an der Bilz, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Sunday, September 23, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (9/21/2012 UTC) at Zwischen Hirschfelden und Michelbach in Michelbach an der Bilz, Baden-Württemberg Germany

This book was released for Turn Thirteen of the Monopoly Challenge 2012 for Team Thimble. We had to leave a book "In the Middle". I could not resist leaving a book in this place. It is underneath an apple tree on a wooden bench and one day I would love to sit there and read. The apple tree is "in the middle" of nowhere, it is "in the middle" between Hirschfelden and Michelbach and it is also "in the middle" of my way to work and back everyday. The apple tree was full of nice red apples and I could not resist picking one. I chose the book because the leaves on the cover resembled the leaves on the apple tree. Pictures will be published in the forum.